Harman Kardon HK990 - now under £800 in two outlets

T

the record spot

Yup, the HK990 can be yours for £795 and £799 in Edinburgh's Home Cinema Centre and London's Hiway HiFi respectively. £300 off so a cracking deal for a top amp.

There's a big caveat emptor for buyers getting this online - while the HCC in Edinburgh honour the DSR's to the letter (i.e. you can try and return within 7 days - Nick, correct me if I'm wrong with this but I think this is the case), Hiway do NOT honour this. They'll let you have it and return within 7 days alright, but only if the box is unopened which is against the legislation (see page 28) and is a boneheaded approach if you ask me.

T

the record spot

Edit: However, if you know the amp and like the price, then no issue. They're two excellent prices however. The other alternative is to pay full price at John Lewis and then take up their "Never Knowingly Undersold" offer where they'll refund the price, which now includes online prices. So you pay £1100 and get the refund later. They do, however, honour the DSRs - not surprisingly - to the letter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts