Harbeth

cse

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone heard the Harbeth PSES2 speaker. Am considering buying these, set against the Spendor SA1's. Unfortunately, not sure where to listen to the Harbeth's. I live in Suffolk.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
cse:Has anyone heard the Harbeth PSES2 speaker. Am considering buying these, set against the Spendor SA1's. Unfortunately, not sure where to listen to the Harbeth's. I live in Suffolk.

The Harbeth P3ES2 has now been replaced by the P3ESR. Costs about the same as the SA1's

A

Anonymous

I've recently bought a pair of P3ESRs, which I thought just had the edge over the SA1s. The Spendors may sound slightly more transparent at the top end, but the Harbeths seemed to hold the music together and cope with more attacking passages slightly better. I spent the second half of the Harbeth audition just listening to the music, while with the Spendors I was still trying to see if I would be satisfied with the music. Both very impressive small speakers though and I could live with either. I bought mine from KJ West One in the Marylebone area of London; they should have some demonstrators.

TRENDING THREADS