Halo hint

RenoSteve

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
Has anyone paired a parasound halo hint 6 with KEF R3's. Read the Rega Elicit r paired well, using a Cambridge cx81 presently looking to upgrade.

In the vast majority of cases the amp will drive just about any speaker.
It is more important to ensure the speakers work well in your listening room and sound good to you rather than concern yourself about how it does or doesn't match an amp.
The Rega Elicit R might have matched well in someone else's opinion but that's them and It is also worth noting what other amps they may or may not have tried.
At the end of the day it is one persons preference.

Reactions: RenoSteve

RenoSteve

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
In the vast majority of cases the amp will drive just about any speaker.
It is more important to ensure the speakers work well in your listening room and sound good to you rather than concern yourself about how it does or doesn't match an amp.
The Rega Elicit R might have matched well in someone else's opinion but that's them and It is also worth noting what other amps they may or may not have tried.
At the end of the day it is one persons preference.

Thanks, trying to justify the cost difference. Like the R3's but thinking a tonaly brighter amphlipher could make them better.
The Hint 6 has tone controls....
If you need brighter perhaps they are the wrong speakers
And I am not intending to be facetious, I didn't think the KEFs were lacking in that department but that's just my ears, I also would not consider the Rega to be bright but again, each to their own ears.... :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts