Half price Blue-ray disks

A

Anonymous

I went to my local Woolworth's this morning and the Blu Rays have not went down at all.

A

Anonymous

is your store closing in two days forever? Mine is, dont know if that has anything to do with it.

A

Anonymous

In the local store to me that is closing on Saturday there is very little left of anything so there's fat chance of getting 10 for £100. Nice idea though.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gatwick Flyer:In the local store to me that is closing on Saturday there is very little left of anything so there's fat chance of getting 10 for £100. Nice idea though.

I can't be bothered supporting Woolworths now - they have been clueless for too long. My other half bought a cd the other day (in the sale) and it cost £9.99! You wonder why they've gone under!! By the way, what will you do if you get a faulty disc??

A

Anonymous

Make sure it's returned before they shut!

Even then there's a note on the door saying they are only offering exchanges not refunds but the chance of finding a replacement in a few days time would be anyone's guess. Better to head off to zavvi for blu ray bargains.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Checking our local one this morning, yes, they're 50% off, but only based on the full RRP! Not that I'm interested in it, but One Missed Call was priced at £28!! I'm sorry, but if a store is advertising half price, it should be 50% off their normal prices, not hiked back up to the extortionate RRP's. This made the cheapest Bluray £10.50, which is the sort of prices Play are doing anyway.

A

Anonymous

Im wondering if the store in my small hick town is a day or two ahead of everywhere else after your statement cause i got a call today from a mate telling me its now 70% off, so rushed down and sure enough it was, got Alien vs predator, Starship Troopers, Hostel, Deja Vu and 28 weeks later for £31.20. Not much left instore as you can tell from what i bought but at that price its worth a chance. if like last time no one believes me, well thats up to you but if your in town pop your head in the door, what you got to loose. I was trying to do you all a favour!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts