Guinea pig awareness week

WayneKerr

Not sure why but this is the first mention on here of the Queen's passing. I find it very strange that we mark the passing of music icons but not that of someone far more important to many of us? She was to me...

Maybe there's something in the posting Rules on here, or maybe this place is full of republicans? Guess it's best left alone as could create friction between the masses.

Reactions: Gray and jjbomber
Not sure why but this is the first mention on here of the Queen's passing. I find it very strange that we mark the passing of music icons but not that of someone far more important to many of us? She was to me...

Maybe there's something in the posting Rules on here, or maybe this place is full of republicans? Guess it's best left alone as could create friction between the masses.
I only posted this as a bit of Friday fun. I would like to keep it that way.

(For the record I'm not anti-Royal....)

jjbomber

Or abbreviated to GPAW. Apparently Guinea pigs could be affected by the Queens funeral.

You need to be on something illegal to believe it - it's lunacy.
You missed out on one earlier in the week. September 11th was national make your bed day.

The Queens' passing is, if course, a very personal thing. It will affect everyone differently.
A hifi forum, whatever the sub- group, is perhaps not the best place for any outpourings of grief or otherwise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts