Guilty pleasures

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
1. Desperate Housewives -My public library has the DVDs

2. I think I love you, The Partridge Family -I don't own it, but I'd like to.

3. Kiss Me, Sixpence None the Richer -Ditto

(Edit: I do have a rip of I think I love you, thankfully.)

Last edited:
I must have been 17 or 18 when I borrowed the vinyl 'singles' album from an older woman, company secretary.
Didn't give a monkeys about being cool (or home taping 'killing music ☠️').
My older sister had been a Carpenters fan, so I sort of grew up with them from the early 70s. Then I purchased one of their later albums from a school friend, Passage, for about 50p. Still have it and the brown singles album.

Reactions: Gray
I've never been 'cool' then.
I appreciated Carpenters (and Abba) from their beginnings.
Used to like Abba until all these bl###y films, plays came out. And last year my daughter squandered her money and visited Abba Voyage to see rip-off virtual reality concert. Every time you put the radio on there's always a Abba tune being played. They probably earn more money now than before their split.

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Used to like Abba until all these bl###y films, plays came out. And last year my daughter squandered her money and visited Abba Voyage to see rip-off virtual reality concert. Every time you put the radio on there's always a Abba tune being played. They probably earn more money now than before their split.
What did your daughter think of the ABBA concert PP?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts