Group test: iphone/iPad remote apps

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Not really sure where this should go, but I'm looking to see if there are any plans for a group test of remote control software for iPad/iPhone/Android?

There are quite a few options now - Logitech Harmony, RedEye, Dijit etc. Would be great to get them all compared.

So hows about it team?

thanks

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking more for the universal remote apps; a device-specific app will depend a lot on the device - a universal app will have to deal with a lot more things.

kevin7.1

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I ended up on the Bang an Olufsen site their Beolink System Remotes and iPhone app look very impresive would love to know more about its capabilities. On the video it was switching not only tv's and lights but coffee machines!! Looks like they have worked hard to get a system capable of whole home integration.

Also i like the idea of being able to throw video from one screen to another with the Sony Tablet S and control of all you devices using it.

I've seen the sonos app working and it was seemless so it would be nice to know if your chosen app is going work in the same manor or if it is buggy or lags.

Great suggestion Amedeus1756!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts