Grado SR60, SR125 - Both broken.... ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Would be helpful if you state exactly how your system is connected. What do you have problems with the sound card or the amp (or your ear)? If you could state clearly where the problem is and where the headphones are connected to someone here may be able to offer a solution...

JamesPart

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
When I have problems It's usually this:

PC soundcard > 1 to 2 splitter > 3.5mm jack to RCA > RA-04 AMP > B&W 685's & Headphones
> Computer Speakers

And I'm not quite sure where the problem is.. just guessed it might be something to do with the computer or soundcard as when the right speakers stop working It's both sets which maybe means the problem is before the 1 to 2 splitter.

thanks

A

Anonymous

Your splitter of the stereo signal is where the problem lies. A stereo splitter will separate the channels not divide them.

JamesPart

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
Oh ... just seems strange how the whole setup works 90% of the time, just randomly get the problem now and then, usually after long listening.

This is what i have:

http://www.hdinterconnects.com/images/35mm35mmplugto2x.jpg

thanks

A

Anonymous

OK, that's not a splitter it's an adaptor. I would still pin the problems on it though, cheap 3.5mm interconnects are well known for having connection issues. You mention a 3.5mm out of the adaptor how does that work?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts