Grado SR325i Headphones

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Does anybody on here own these headphones and if so what can you say about them?

I'm thinking about buying a pair........mainly because I love the grado sound...unlike a lot of people I dont find their sound grating over longer periods......must mean I like my music dynamic, detailed and in your face :grin:

I already own a pair of SR80i's, although to be honest there will be nothing left of the original Grado's other than the modified drivers......I have wooden cups coming a rewire and aluminium Gimbals. only the Headband will still be original.

I owned a pair of Denon AHD-2000's and sold them because I wanted a pair that didnt leak sound....I replaced these with the AKG K271....these are nice headhones and dont leak sound......I just find them a bit laid back and warm and always keep returning to my Grado's.

Just wondering what imrovement the SR325's are over the SR80's I know they use a better cable and driver.....but how would you explain their sound??

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
eggontoast said:
:doh: you should have brought my RS2i's off of me :)

As to answering your question......I haven't got a clue, never heard them.

I didnt know you were selling them :rofl: You should have emailed me :roll:

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Ahem

If you're in London you can demo them...

Cheers John, forgot you had a pair of them....I will have to reread that thread again. I have the chance to buy a pair at a ridiculously low price.....so thought they would be worth a go.....they may even end up being another modification project for me.

Unfortunately I'm not in London, but thanks for the offer.....may just take a punt anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts