Goodbye

Crossie

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I no longer have faith in the reviews published in WHF and the new site is awful so I have cancelled my subscription and will get my HiFi fix elsewhere.

Best wishes to all,

Richard.

D

Deleted member 2457

It will get sorted, it will just take time. Come back then.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
It will get sorted, it will just take time. Come back then.

Nicely put and I totally agree...it's the community that's important and the building will be repaired.
Yep, agreed. *drinks*

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
The new site is very slow... Hopefully just getting teething issues sorted??

Dont know if the user sigs are coming back either? Or is there some way of viewing them I haven't seen yet?

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
As for the mag. I am beginning to lose faith a bit too.. Just seems to have gotten away from its core? Seems very commercial for manufacturers of kit. I can read a magazine in a few minutes and not need to go back. Getting too much like stuff... Instead of showing Tvs in glossy "presentation photos" why not get back to highlighting specifications?

visionary

Apr 4, 2008
Visit site
I've been reading the competing mag with the yellow border for the last year and found it a more interesting read which lasts longer. The Record Reviews are good too and have made me try new music

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
john1000000boy said:
The new site is very slow... Hopefully just getting teething issues sorted??

Dont know if the user sigs are coming back either? Or is there some way of viewing them I haven't seen yet?

I don't know why people like you are saying the new website is very slow as I find it to be very fast. I run a core i5 processor in my computer, my OS is a version of linux calld kubuntu and my browser is Chromium (the linux version of the Chrome browser) and I have no speed problems with this website what so ever.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts