Good waterproof headphone under 60$

Phytheon

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello, *biggrin*

I am searching a good waterproof headphone and I would like to know some suggestions.

I was thinking about Kenwood SR 800, but I have not found any review about this headphone.

maverick1245

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey there, Hopefully, I have read somewhere about Kenwood SR 800, and I am feeling lucky to share that with you. The waterproof KH-SR800, is made to stay in place during rigorous physical activity and available in red (KH-SR800-R) or black (KH-SR800-B). It features high-grade neodymium driver units--40mm for the on-ear, and 10mm for the in-ear types--to create quality sound with rich bass and clear mid- and high-frequency ranges. It is equipped with an in-line remote control and microphone for using with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. You can easily play, stop or skip songs, or answer calls with a single button. It delivers a Pivot Motion Fit supports that keep them securely in the ear without interfering with glasses. Hope you have liked this review.

Phytheon

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Maverick, thank you for your comment.

After a lot of researches, yesterday I bought Kenwood SR800 on amazon and I hope I've made a good cost-benefit *biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts