Good wall speakers?

ReneTS

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I already have some Dali Rubicons LCR which i like, so it is in that price range and quality. They cost around $2000 as new. I just need another pair for my work room, and would like to have something different there.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
ReneTS said:
I already have some Dali Rubicons LCR which i like, so it is in that price range and quality. They cost around $2000 as new. I just need another pair for my work room, and would like to have something different there.

Well, I think the Wafers deserve an audition then. To my ears they were very similar to the Twenty.22s. WHF review here.

Guru Juniors are a good shout too -- if you can spot them, that is...

ReneTS

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, though it is only the Monitor Audios that I can find here in Denmark.

Other options I found was the System Audio Exact and Audiovector On-Wall series. So I will try and see if i can audition these three somewhere.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
ReneTS said:
Thanks for the suggestions, though it is only the Monitor Audios that I can find here in Denmark.

Other options I found was the System Audio Exact and Audiovector On-Wall series. So I will try and see if i can audition these three somewhere.

SA and Audiovector both make excellent speakers (though I didn't hear their on-wall models). So keep us posted on the result -- my money's on Audiovector! *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts