Good mobile Unit for TV/DVD/etc?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a decent mobile TV stand/unit to place a 42" plasma TV. (fyi i will also place this topic in the accessories forum, but figured that people here would also have some good leads for me!!)

I would like to find a mobile stand (ie on wheels) on which to place/attach the flatscreen, with a shelf (or two) underneath to place a DVD/Blu Ray player. Ideally I could them wheel the TV into place for watching TV/movies, but I will also be able wheel everything into a corner of the living room when we have visitors, etc. Unfortunately wall mounting is not an option... My Yamaha stereo/receiver/surround sound system will likely be placed elsewhere in a fixed spot close to the TV unit (I can live with seeing some cables connecting the units), but can also be placed on the stand if there is sufficient room. KEFF speakers will be wall mounted.

Anyone know of any good specific TV stands/units I could look at, or any brands worth taking a look at? Budget is not really a concern as long as it doesnt go over a few hundred £....

Thanks!!

A

Anonymous

likely a PZ80 or PZ85, havent decided yet....

thanks in advance!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Worth checking out then. I managed (after a lot of looking) to get the dedicated stand and a 5 year warranty thrown in for free on my TV. This was the PX600 though and was 2 years ago! I seem to remember to buy the stand on its own was about £300 - £400 back then which seemed a lot!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts