Good headphone for my criteria

Hey guys,

- My budget is around 400 euro
- I mainly listen to commercial music and the bass is important, however it doesn't has to be as bass-heavy as with the beats. But there should be a nice bass.
- I'd like to buy a very comfortable over ear headphone (the main reason I'm buying another headphone is because my current headphone hurts my ears) My ears are pretty small, but it would be very nice if the cups are really around my ears and don't press directly on my ears.
- As my phone doesn't have a headphone jacket anymore, wireless is a must. Although it would be nice that there would still be a wire available so i could plug the headphones into a laptop or such.
- As I have to take a 1hour train ride to my work, noise cancelling would be very nice

I've looked into both the Sennheiser momentum v2 and the Bose qc35. They sounded realy good and were comfortable (although the bose lacked some bass for me personally) But my my main problem with both of these headphones is that there was no way to put the noise cancellation off. This is really annoying as there are a lot of situations in which I'd like to turn them off.

So mainly I'm looking for a headphone which is ovear ear, comfortable, good bass, wireless, active noise cancellation and an option to turn the anc off. Could you please advise me some headphones?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
A Bvde said:
Hey guys,

- My budget is around 400 euro- I mainly listen to commercial music and the bass is important, however it doesn't has to be as bass-heavy as with the beats. But there should be a nice bass.- I'd like to buy a very comfortable over ear headphone (the main reason I'm buying another headphone is because my current headphone hurts my ears) My ears are pretty small, but it would be very nice if the cups are really around my ears and don't press directly on my ears.- As my phone doesn't have a headphone jacket anymore, wireless is a must. Although it would be nice that there would still be a wire available so i could plug the headphones into a laptop or such.- As I have to take a 1hour train ride to my work, noise cancelling would be very nice

I've looked into both the Sennheiser momentum v2 and the Bose qc35. They sounded realy good and were comfortable (although the bose lacked some bass for me personally) But my my main problem with both of these headphones is that there was no way to put the noise cancellation off. This is really annoying as there are a lot of situations in which I'd like to turn them off.

So mainly I'm looking for a headphone which is ovear ear, comfortable, good bass, wireless, active noise cancellation and an option to turn the anc off. Could you please advise me some headphones?

The QC35 does indeed work in passive mode, with the cable. With iPhone7 you can add the dongle, or even use a Dragonfly DAC.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
A Bvde said:
Thanks for your response.

I'm aware of the fact that I could use the dongle, however I'm afraid the dongle will break pretty fast. (It looks so fragile)

I have 2, and so far both are working. I expect to get a Belkin shortly. No worries.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts