Good Combo?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just a quick question,
I'm looking at the marantz PM6002 as an upgrade to suit my CA 640C v1, anyone use this set up or think its a good match? Will match them up with some BR2's or such like speakers when I get the cash.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Yea sorry, well to be honest its an old CA A5. I don't think its doing the CD player justice. After naively expecting better sound out of a CA 540R v2 (not knowing about the video circuitry issue with receivers, and being a hi-fi noob) I reverted back, letting it (the A5) drive my front two speakers and the 540R deal with all the multichannel stuff. I'm using a pair of Eltax Monitor 3's for the stereo sounds (the front two) and the back two are so old and rubbish I don't even think they have a brand! What I want to do is put the EM3's at the back and have some BR2's at the front. So I was wondering if the marantz pm6002 would be a wise upgrade? Hopefully, one day I will actually have a whole system!!

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Cheers fr0g, hopefully I might be able to upgrade the speakers and amp at the same time, with any luck by the end of next week. Its a bargain price after all, I look forward to hearing both the speakers and amp together. The eltax's do surprise me frequently with their performance at this price range, I do recommend them to others who are only looking to spend £70.

TRENDING THREADS