Gladiator!!!

Naxos

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm also behind the times (situation normal) - just found out the "Alien" films should be out on blu ray towards the end of the year, although only the first three, for some reason (surely not Warner Bros cashing in down the line...).

Be interesting how the slightly grainy "Aliens" will fare...

Looks like a good year for BD reissues in prospect!

A

Anonymous

Got Gladiator on pre-order too, along with a few others.

Latest I heard on the Alien films is that all 4 films will now go blu in a quadrilogy set with a few new features too. Bad news is it's being put back to 2010.

A

Anonymous

Where did you all decide to pre-order it from? as it is £25 most places i looked. Cheers.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, I went Amazon - their price often drops nearer the release date, to match/beat that of rival deals, so you can pay a little less than you actually pre-ordered it for. That and i'm an Amazon Prime member, so I know it'll arrive quickly!

A

Anonymous

Cheers! I really can't wait for the release. I don't think you can watch 'Gladiator' too many times, especially in the quality it's going to be in now, crank it up and bring it on!!! :)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
professorhat:
When it ships - I also have mine with Amazon!

Yep, they charge when it ships (so you can cancel beforehand if you change your mind/find a much better deal).

They guarantee that the price you pre-order at will be the most you pay - and if the price falls by the time it ships, you pay that lower price.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Cool - that's mine ordered as well then...

And you certainly can't watch Gladiator too many times! A mate of mine lives right next to the wood where the opening battle scene was filmed and you just can't walk around it without picturing the Legions.

TRENDING THREADS