Genre of songs best for home stereo demo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

MakkaPakka

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I would pick up one of the Use Your Illusion CDs. Even if you don't like the music they're fantastically mastered - big sound, separation between the instruments and loads of dynamics.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I'm firmly of the opinion that you really should only demo with the music you're going to be listening to the most and that you're most familiar with, I don't see the point taking a load of stuff that you've no idea of how it should sound.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
I'm firmly of the opinion that you really should only demo with the music you're going to be listening to the most and that you're most familiar with, I don't see the point taking a load of stuff that you've no idea of how it should sound.

Be careful here mate , you will be accused of talking common sense, again.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:

And the ones you used to like but don't play any more because your system is now too revealing of sub-optimal recordings. These are important otherwise you end up just listening to 'hi-fi music'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts