from pm8005 to 15s2

insa

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I own Tannoy Preciosion 6.2 speakers with marantz pm8005. Iam curious if i would change amp for marantz 15 s 2, would i get better sound quality?

Thx

pyrrhon

May 9, 2013
Visit site
insa said:
Hi,

I own Tannoy Preciosion 6.2 speakers with marantz pm8005. Iam curious if i would change amp for marantz 15 s 2, would i get better sound quality?

Thx

We should not use the term better. Change your approach, tell us what you don't like right now, someone might help. Too dry, too polite, too forward, etc..

insa

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I understund.

I'll try to explain but it is hard to me in English. Iam looking for deeper soundstage with better separations of instruments. Better gradation on the stage. Acoustic colour of pm8005 is fine but I would also like a little bit heavier/weighted sound.

I listen to music like Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Diana Krall, Mark Konpfler and also electronic music like Rosun Murphy, Trentemoller. My music is on slower side with no high level of energy. Its not for dancing.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
insa said:
Okay, I understund.

I'll try to explain but it is hard to me in English. Iam looking for deeper soundstage with better separations of instruments. Better gradation on the stage. Acoustic colour of pm8005 is fine but I would also like a little bit heavier/weighted sound.

I listen to music like Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Diana Krall, Mark Konpfler and also electronic music like Rosun Murphy, Trentemoller. My music is on slower side with no high level of energy. Its not for dancing.

I hear what your after. Dont know about the amp tou mention but if its a better seperation of instruments ive heard no better than hegel

TRENDING THREADS