Free London gigs, exclusive iTunes recordings

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
iTunes Live is back in Camden again - 62 bands over a month at the Roundhouse. Expect 'massive' surprise announcements next week.

http://www.ituneslive.co.uk/

As before, all tickets are free through a draw and you get a voucher to download the live set from iTunes the next day.

I'm going to at least 3, I reckon. See last year's iTunes Live blog here.

A

Anonymous

Loved it last year. I got drawn for 4 gigs IIRC. One of them I couldn't go, but the rest were pretty good. Was at Koko. And I still managed to lose ALL my free iTunes credits but not redeeming them in time. Stooopid mee...
emotion-13.gif
(but then who cares about losing 128Kbps MP3, eh?)

A

Anonymous

So did anyone register/win anything?

Tonight we're going to see Snow Patrol. Our 3rd iTunes Live gig in 4 days. This is turning into a mini-marathon... (can't complain though!).

A

Anonymous

Two weeks and half-way through the whole event, we've been to a mighty 6 gigs! First were the Young Guns supporting Fightstart (with a drummer who could be Big Chris' cousin possibly
emotion-14.gif
), then Jack Penate, Paolo Nutini, Stephen Fry tweeting ahead of Newton Faulkner and a very totally brilliant Snow Patrol who really were excellent.

Hopefully, we'll keep getting lucky and be able to return before Mika's gig on the 31st.

So many iTunes credits to use, I hardly know where to start...

TRENDING THREADS