Free HDMI Cable??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Having seen the offer for the free HDMI cable in the August edition I decided to subscribe, the free HDMI cable was well worth it!

I have now received 2 magazines since subscribing - yet still no HDMI cable, I realise that the free gift might have attracted more than your usual new subscriptions but I have not received any communications to say it will be delayed etc..

Would it be possible for somebody to have a look to see when I am likely if at all to receive the item.

I have already E-mailed in with my details.

Regards

Lee

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lee,

All subs gifts should be with subscribers within a month from signing up, so apologies this hasn't been the case for you. Our subs dept did mention this offer got a great response, but that's still no excuse for a delay.

I've contacted them for an answer and will get back to you ASAP.

And rest assured, you will get the cable.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, have just heard back from Subs dept. Supplier was overwhelmed by the demand, but we do have a fresh batch of cables due in Tuesday, which should be with you by the end of next week.

Please email for my attention via our Contact Us tab below, and i'll make sure you'll be in the very first batch to be sent out.

Apologies again for the delay.

A

Anonymous

Gutted....

I have recently been looking to improve/update my system.
Used to be a regular reader but have not purchased the mag for the last 2/3 years, untill this months edition (for its 32" LCD test review).

Dont suppose there's a spare HDMI lead spare? ;)

Thought not ;) !!!

Top mag this month !

A

Anonymous

Top Mag every month !!! I have tried the rest but this is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send my Lead............

T

tiggs

Hello my dad did a subscription for me at the end of August mainly for the free HDMI cable, and were told that stocks had run out back in september I think. He chased it up again, towards the end of september and was told there would be a fresh batch arriving in october, but as yet I still haven't recieved the free hdmi lead, so I would be very grateful if you can could give me an indication of when I can expect to recieve the cable. The subscription should be under the name of Tigwell.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Me too. I've bought the last 2 issues and still no cable. I even paid full price, not the discounted level that subscribers pay. Does that mean you'll send me two cables?

T

tiggs

I think it was an offer for subscribers only i'm afraid mate. And the discounted rate you are referring to is still £15.00 odd for every 3 months.

T

tiggs

Well I got my hdmi lead through today and I am well chuffed as its a 4 metre cable and not the 2 metre one mentioned in the subscription advert.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts