free cd in newspaper new prince 20ten cd

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
up hear in scotland the daily record has exclusive rights to princes new cd 20 ten
and got mines free in todays paper,
ive played it a couple of times and now know why its free as its just not very good

or just plain rotten, it sounds like diamonds&pearls but worse i am glad i did not
have to pay for the cd , so anybody else got it so whats your opinion of the freebie cd.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
My In-Laws had it on when we were round there last weekend. Now I know that Prince is not my area of expertise, but I found his Diamonds & Pearls stuff perfectly listenable.

I think he was right to give this new album away for free. Sounds more '80s than the stuff he was doing in the '80s. If he was charging for it, he'd have had a riot on his hands.
emotion-40.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Apparently he thinks the internet and music downloads are just a passing fad, so he'd rather give his albums away free with the newspapers.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:And he thinks digital is destroying music and our brains and everything, hence he's only releasing the music on a CD. Hmmmm...

Yeah, why can't newspapers giveaway free 12"inch vinyl. But knowing my luck it would be only The Daily Express or Mail doing it, and I'd have to sully my hands with their filth to obtain said gratis record.

TRENDING THREADS