For the attention of the what hi-fi sound & vision staff, i need urgently need your advice, please?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there, can anyone especially one of the waht hi-fi team memmber help me out in answering my question of which company's speaker cable should i be using with my system which compromise's of the following:

1. PIONEER SC-LX82 A/V RECEIVER

2. PIONEER BDP-LX52 BLUE RAY PLAYER

3. PIONEER PDP-LX5090 PLASMA TV

4. MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BR5 CINEMA SPEAKER PACKAGE

My particular question is that i need to know which company's speaker cable will sound better with my system. The two company's that i have chosen are:

1. CHORD COMPANY ODDYSEY for the front left and right and also centre speaker. The CHORD RUMOUR 2 for the rear di/tripole speaker's.

2. QED SILVER SPIRAL for the front left and right and also centre speaker. The QED REVELATION for the rear di/tripole speaker's.

Also would it be a waste of money if i substitute the CHORD ODDYSEY for the CHORD TWIN EPPIC, the reason i say this is that this is a very expensive cable and because the speaker's i am using are not too, too expensive would that mean that i will not hear much of a diffirence. I would appreciate as to hear from as many people as possible so that i can make an informed decision on which company's speaker cable that i should use. So come on guy's and girl's especially the what hi-fi team i am eager and waiting to hear from you. Thank's

P.S. I asked a simillar question before but unfortunatly i did not get a lot of answer's, but i hope this time i do

DR KAY

A

Anonymous

Considering that you're "only" using the MA Bronze series speakers, you don't need to get too worked up with your cables. The rest of your system sounds good though:)

Both QED and Chord will sound good and I doubt you'll find a big difference or be disappointed if you go with one or the other.ÿ

Both companies make consistently good cables. I always liked Chord cables (I use various types from their entry level up to the Chorus, nothing higher though). So imho, if you gotta choose then just close your eyes and pick the chord (but don't go overboard with the higher end cables unless you wanna upgrade your speakers in a couple of years also).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts