Focal Chorus 706S suggestions for Amplifier please

amro200

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Funny all the text is lost, So I’ve just acquired a pair of Focal Chorus 706S to build my second bedroom system (4*5m), initially listened to them on my main system and they are quite good, nice mid and high, very well balanced and they look good, slightly light on bass but ok for their size and for the price i got them they are unbeatable.

Am looking for an integrated second hand amp to run them with good results, any experience or thoughts/experience highly appreciated.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Indeed PP otherwise its run for cover time ,unless one likes that kind of thing. I will add Primare i30 to that list ,may be one out there at a good price.

amro200

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice recommendations guys, the M3i is above my budget for this system, I'll be looking at some cheaper options like the ones recommended by PP, but beside that, anybody listened to them or have some experience with these speakers?

amro200

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Am sure the M3i will sound fantastic, but above budget, will look into the likes of Arcams, Marantz, I also have the possibility to audition Brio-R which really amazes me every time I listen to it.:rockout:

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
amro200 said:
Nice recommendations guys, the M3i is above my budget for this system, I'll be looking at some cheaper options like the ones recommended by PP, but beside that, anybody listened to them or have some experience with these speakers?

The M3i was for a used one. The Creek 50A is pretty good., I thought it was better than the Arcam A19, if you want more power and bass the RK K2 is worth a look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts