Ffffuuuuuuu....

Paul.

28961568510_b8bc3ccf01_b.jpg

So my telly seems to be dead. John Lewis are sending out an engineer to inspect on Wednesday. It's in warranty, but the problem is it was such a steal at £558 for a 51" plasma that if they can't repair it I don't know how I'm going to better it for the money? It was sold to me at close to cost so it's probably going to be uneconomical to repair :(

Paul.

simonlewis said:
Have you considered the 55B6 OLED tv, i'd have a quiet word with gel to see if he could find you a deal. *biggrin*

dont think I'd want to spend anywhere near that much. Got some money put aside for a new camera lens, tbh I hope they can repair the tv so I can still buy the lens.

Could probably stretch to a 55KS700 if I needed to. A six series wouldn't best my plasma.

Paul.

So it seems to have sorted itself out? Originally it did the blue lines, I turned it off and on again, it was ok for half an hour then started doing it again. Tuned it off for the night and called John Lewis to get an engineer out.

Its now behaving itself again and hasn't done anything wrong for about three hours watching. It will be frustrating if the engineer shows up and it won't reproduce the problem but I have photos at least.

TRENDING THREADS