Facebook on ipad2

DavidNorway

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have bought my wife an ipad2 this week which she was very pleased with untill today as its now not possible to use facebook which she loves.Any ideas why its not working?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Has she downloaded the Facebook app? Granted it is an iPhone app at moment - iPad app imminent, it seems - but works fine in centre of screen or zoomed x2.

A

Anonymous

Facebook is working fine on my iPad 2 on both Safari and Mercury (Firefox) - The wifes using it now (I hate FB)
smiley-undecided.gif

Might also be worth putting this post in the relevant iPad section; you'll prob get more views & answers there

DavidNorway

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Well that was strange! After a few hours facebook worked again via safari and but not the app let's hope they bring out this new app soon,thanks for the tip Claire

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I just downloaded the "MyPad" free app, seems to work well. Facebook for me (official app) has been screwy on the phone lately, old statuses and lack of updates etc...

I think they're playing with it to compete with Google+, though having Google+ I'm still confused as to how that works and that it's somehow tied to two of my email addresses with a fraction of my contacts, mostly ones I never talk to. I fear I'm getting old enough for technology to be passing me by now. :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts