Excellent service from Exposure electronics.

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
Just thought I'd give a thumbs up to Exposure, Recently my 3010s2d amplifier has been exhibiting a a wee problem on powering up, the click of the relays sometimes didn't happen and the volume pot or selector switches lights didn't come on and therefore no sound, I'd switch it off and on after 20 seconds or so and it'd be fine, but it's not what should be happening.lol. Two weeks ago I sent Exposure a email and politely asked if they knew where I could send it for the repair, I got a reply the very next day, asking me if I was in the UK, yes I replied, OK send it down to us and we'll sort it out for you, excellent I thought, I sent it on the 31st of August and I got it back yesterday,cleaned up and problem resolved...all free of charge, all I needed to pay was the postage down to England, which...with a thousand £'s worth of insurance was around 50 quid, which I was only to happy to pay for. Brilliant, my only problem now is which amplifier do I keep, Exposure 31010s2d or The Prima luna dialogue premium hp..they actually sound more similar than different which I wasn't expecting . decisions decisions.

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
That’s superb service, gets off to them! So pleased for you too.

I somehow doubt you’d get the same service if your PL played up, but obviously they aren’t made in England.
Add to that, the thing weighs in at 30kg lol....I wouldn't like to pay for the postage on that. I could keep both, but alas I only have one pair of lugs.🤣

Reactions: nopiano
I had the great service from Leema years ago. They replaced all the wiring looms from the headphone sockets and replaced one of the circuits. They arranged collection and delivery back, and didn't cost a penny.

Some companies look after their clients. Another reason why I wouldn't touch anymore Naim stuff with a barge pole.

Well done Exposure.

Reactions: gotnoname

Electronica

Sep 17, 2022
Visit site
First time poster long time reader.

Just felt i had say i couldnt agree more with the positive comments about exposure.

I have an couple of exposure amps and i've had excellent customer ssrvice from Rob at exposure. They have been great dealing with one cosmetic issue i had with a used amp and a very minor glitch ive had with another. On each occassion i couldnt have been happier with how they handled it. I dont feel the need to look at another brand of amp, the sound is fantastic and so is the service.

Just to add ive also been very impressed with PMC as well. I had some contact with Ian (uk sales manager) via my local sevenoaks and he was great(as were sevenoaks) helping to deal with my issues. Again love the sound of my pmc's and perfect service means im done looking for speakers.

Nice to know there still are companies that stand by their products and look after their customers.

Ive no connection to any of these companies in anyway, just been lucky enough to have picked two good ones. Just need a third one for a music server?

TRENDING THREADS