EverSolo

martinus

Feb 23, 2020
Visit site
Iam on the market for a new streamer. For a couple of years I'm playing with a raspberry pi with an Allo isolator and an Allo Boss dac 1.2. The Pi is loaded with Volumio OS Premium. But Iam looking for an upgrade. On my list I do have the Volumio Primo and the bluesound Node. These are well known streamers. Lately I bumped on the Eversolo dmp-a6. The reviews I did find are quite positive. But reviews are tricky.. Does any body has experience with an Eversolo? Tips and advice are most welcome. Or perhaps a good suggestion for a streamer.

Gray

There's a thread on the Eversolo over on the Hi-fi Wigwam forum, with at least one user giving a fairly detailed appraisal.
Others there have pre-ordered, so it might be worth following.

A Raspberry Pi with the free Volumio version 2 is what I'll continue using for now.

(About time CA CXN had some valid competition though).

jjbomber

Iam on the market for a new streamer. For a couple of years I'm playing with a raspberry pi with an Allo isolator and an Allo Boss dac 1.2. The Pi is loaded with Volumio OS Premium. But Iam looking for an upgrade. On my list I do have the Volumio Primo and the bluesound Node. These are well known streamers. Lately I bumped on the Eversolo dmp-a6. The reviews I did find are quite positive. But reviews are tricky.. Does any body has experience with an Eversolo? Tips and advice are most welcome. Or perhaps a good suggestion for a streamer.
Part of Zidoo, so they have a great track record. No, I don't have any first hand experience with one.

TRENDING THREADS