Epson EH-TW7100

DonPanza

Dec 11, 2022
Visit site
Hi. Thank for the great reviews. I'm considering the Epson TW-7000. Any thoughts on either that or the Benq 1800? The last one is on offer here in Norway rn. The Epson is 12.000 NOK, while the Benq is 15.000 NOK. I have a soundsystem, so won't be needing the speakers on the TW-7100. Also I watch movies only. So which is the best beamer for cinema? The Benq or the Epson TW-7000.

Arron

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Hi. Thank for the great reviews. I'm considering the Epson TW-7000. Any thoughts on either that or the Benq 1800? The last one is on offer here in Norway rn. The Epson is 12.000 NOK, while the Benq is 15.000 NOK. I have a soundsystem, so won't be needing the speakers on the TW-7100. Also I watch movies only. So which is the best beamer for cinema? The Benq or the Epson TW-7000.
On the understanding that I haven't seen either... Both are good projectors but I'd go with the Epson. It has a brighter output and better contrast. Those make a huge difference for movies.

There's very little traffic in this subforum - might be better to ask in the home cinema section, though I'm not sure how many here would have seen either - let alone both.
I'm lazy and use this subforum regularly to see a simple list of what new articles have gone up :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts