Epos M 5i Speakers.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All

Has anyone got any thoughts on the Epos M5i speakers. I have not heard them yet and cannot find any reviews although I can see the M12i's get good reviews.

I will have to travel a long way to test them so I wondered if anyone has any experience or thoughts on them ?

Thanks All

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, they are nice as are the 12's. Anything else you'd like to know ... ?
emotion-1.gif

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
I had some Epos M5's (£250 new) and loved them (the model before the i). I regret i havent heard the newer model but the M5's ..........

looked great (my opinion of course) are excellent value competing very well up to c£500 speaker value. They were fast, had a strong midrange and good treble. They can be a little bass lean depending on what you match them up with. I always thought they liked some extra drive behind them and worked really well with NAD.

Probably the best speakers i have heard in the more budget price bracket but they cant quite compete with the £700+ speaker bracket hence i did move on eventually.

If i was setting up a 2nd budget system now i would definately try and buy some again.

A

Anonymous

I have the old version in my bedroom and they are fantastic speakers. I should imaging the new speakers are a step up from these agin, so would be fantastic speakers.

I have them with them matched up with the creek amp, and as they are the same company, they match very well.

What were you going t pair them with again?

A

Anonymous

hexar:I will have to travel a long way to test them so I wondered if anyone has any experience or thoughts on them ?

These are "must demo" speakers, in both senses of the phrase. I really like their predecessor, the M5, but I can also understand why many people don't get on with them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts