EllisDj’s Reviews - assistance

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

You are trashing another post with irrelevant content, and considering it’s purpose is nothing to do with me but is actually trying to help someone else out, and all this inane stuff may stop people from looking at the thread, that’s not only pretty reprehensible but intolerable too. Your posts should be deleted as they are not relevant.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I can absolutely guarantee 100% that if this guy did not hi jack every thread he joins in on, the threads would make for much more interesting conclusions, probably a wider range of views and comments, interspersed with a little humour here and there and not reach this level of conversation. Take a break Quest, by all means read and watch and listen but do not participate. You will see what I mean very quickly and see that I am correct. Of that there is no doubt whatsoever

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
BUT you are actively participating in this online boxing match

Yes because I want you to go away and stop ruining this thread, and stop being a schoolboy

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
I can absolutely guarantee 100% that if this guy did not hi jack every thread he joins in on, the threads would make for much more interesting conclusions, probably a wider range of views and comments, interspersed with a little humour here and there and not reach this level of conversation. Take a break Quest, by all means read and watch and listen but do not participate. You will see what I mean very quickly and see that I am correct. Of that there is no doubt whatsoever

you are the one who is hijacking this, as it’s nothing to do with the post. Can you not see that? Or it didn’t cross your mind? It’s totally lacking in any intelligence.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you ever felt the urge to actually answer a question directly? Seems to me the standard response is to deflect it, and then start asking other questions no one has asked. Funny way of going on really.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I don’t have to answer your questions. This isn’t about you or me, this thread. Get that clear and stop ruining the thread,

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I have just banned myself you will be pleased to hear. I'll leave it to others to challenge your posts (which I know you don't like at all). Bye for now. Have a nice day also

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't you find it strange that trouble follows you on almost every single thread?

Here is an illustration to try explain what I think is going wrong.

Imagine a host has a dinner party where everyone is having fun, eating, talking and joking when someone arrives late and as he starts to eat the starter, starts telling everyone that he prefers something different.
Then the main course arrives and he again knocks it to everyone. At this point all the guests are looking at each other in astonishment. This carries on until the host tells him to stop trying to ruin his party. Then the chap tells the host to stop being nasty, aggressive and stupid and says he wants to have his own party where only people that think exactly like himself are welcome.
When no-one wants to join his party he then calls the police and threatens to do something stupid to make people feel sorry for him.
Then plays the victim and thinks he's been bullied.

This is how you appear on this forum.
I think everyone needs to boycott you for your own good as there is not enough attention in this place to stop your cravings.

Hope this helps

daveh75

QuestForThe13thNote said:
I don’t have to answer your questions. This isn’t about you or me, this thread. Get that clear and stop ruining the thread,

When are you gonna stop trashing other people threads and generally being an obnoxious troll ****?

You made your bed Quest...

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Don't you find it strange that trouble follows you on almost every single thread?

Imagine a host has a dinner party where everyone is having fun, eating, talking and joking when someone arrives late and as he starts to eat the starter, starts telling everyone that he prefers something different. Then the main course arrives and he again knocks it to everyone. At this point all the guests are looking at each other in astonishment. This carries on until the host tells him to stop trying to ruin his party. Then the chap tells the host to stop being nasty, aggressive and stupid and says he wants to have his own party where only people that think exactly like himself are welcome. When no-one wants to join his party he then calls the police and threatens to do something stupid to make people feel sorry for him. Then plays the victim and thinks he's been bullied.

This is how you appear on this forum. I think everyone needs to boycott you for your own good as there is not enough attention in this place to stop your cravings.

Hope this helps

Couldn't have put it better myself! Obviously I lifted the ban on myself. Sorry couldn't help it

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
You are I would guess, the ONLY member who feels like that. Does that not tell you something?

I know lots of hi Fi dealers don’t deal with you

Evidence dear boy. Where does this accusation come from?

irrelevant hogwash

I would suggest your last post was entirely that

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Andrewjvt said:

Imagine a host has a dinner party where everyone is having fun, eating, talking and joking when someone arrives late and as he starts to eat the starter, starts telling everyone that he prefers something different. Then the main course arrives and he again knocks it to everyone. At this point all the guests are looking at each other in astonishment. This carries on until the host tells him to stop trying to ruin his party. Then the chap tells the host to stop being nasty, aggressive and stupid and says he wants to have his own party where only people that think exactly like himself are welcome. When no-one wants to join his party he then calls the police and threatens to do something stupid to make people feel sorry for him. Then plays the victim and thinks he's been bullied.

This is how you appear on this forum. I think everyone needs to boycott you for your own good as there is not enough attention in this place to stop your cravings.

Hope this helps

well I have been bullied by you before and I know lots of hi Fi dealers don’t deal with you. If you had any sensibilities you’d be telling the guy to stop trolling, stop posts that aren’t relevant, keep it to the very valiant purpose of the thread, but oh no not aggressive andrewjvt, who likes to get all the others on side, to make me feel bad, for his own ends. I’m sure the intelligent people on this site see through that. Your post is only really for yourself and you seem derided in your ability to know you are doing this. It’s a form of psychopathy to be honest,

If my continued replies on this thread to tell people to stop posting irrelevant hogwash is to inflame the unintelligents to react and post, then maybe you need to have a look at yourself and maybe me doing this does a service to all those people like me who are fed up with posting for someone to come in and insult them in direct and veiled ways. It highlights who are doing this. This site is for intelligent people and intelligent discussion, kept to the thread, not this kind of sewing circle of idiots who just put people down, go off thread for own ends, and don’t expect people to react like me, when it gets bad. I will react and I will make it known that this sort of stuff isn’t on, if nobody else will.

There is a whole thread to putting people down in the name of some form of wit and jokes. If people could take any of this badly for a moment it’s not nice, and you need to realise that, and people like,otco.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:

Hope this helps

well I have been bullied by you before and I know lots of hi Fi dealers don’t deal with you. If you had any sensibilities you’d be telling the guy to stop trolling, stop posts that aren’t relevant, keep it to the very valiant purpose of the thread, but oh no not aggressive andrewjvt, who likes to get all the others on side, to make me feel bad, for his own ends. I’m sure the intelligent people on this site see through that. Your post is only really for yourself and you seem derided in your ability to know you are doing this. It’s a form of psychopathy to be honest,

If my continued replies on this thread to tell people to stop posting irrelevant hogwash is to inflame the unintelligents to react and post, then maybe you need to have a look at yourself and maybe me doing this does a service to all those people like me who are fed up with posting for someone to come in and insult them in direct and veiled ways. It highlights who are doing this. This site is for intelligent people and intelligent discussion, kept to the thread, not this kind of sewing circle of idiots who just put people down, go off thread for own ends, and don’t expect people to react like me, when it gets bad. I will react and I will make it known that this sort of stuff isn’t on, if nobody else will. 

There is a whole thread to putting people down in the name of some form of wit and jokes. If people could take any of this badly for a moment it’s not nice, and you need to realise that, and people like,otco.

Please name all dealers that won't deal with me apart from musicraft as you've just made up another lie.

Here is the definition of lying:
deliberately untruthful; deceitful; false

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

If you post one more post that isn’t relevant my intention is to take this further.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
If you post one more post that isn’t relevant my intention is to take this further.

What precisely does that mean (he asks in the vain hope of an answer!!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts