Elipson Prestige Facet 34F Speakers

daytona600

Great value speaker , easy to drive & very effcient very extended bass with smooth treble
big of a bargain

Last edited:
Reactions: Memphismusic

Memphismusic

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
No i don't its a small room :tearsofjoy: But i'm in the middle of a move (that's not going to happen now until after we have got through this crisis) which is much larger with high ceilings etc. I wasn't going to purchase until after i moved in but need something other than working at home to cheer me up while isolated.

Memphismusic

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
What can i say!? Arrived and lived with them for a week or so now. They are awesome and yes they are huge! i love them. Too big for current living room, but just awaiting our problems to ease and hopefully moving to an old 1600 farm house, which has a big open plan living room and high ceilings, when we are allowed to start moving.

next up is to replace my Cyrus 6a amp with something a little better with a little more power too.

What does everyone suggest as the next upgrade? Amp is first and over the year going to replace my old faithful Pioneer PD8700 stable platter CD player, replace the Sonos with a higher end streamer and add a decent Turntable.

Elipson Prestige Facet 34F Speakers.jpg

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts