Electronic Music Fan

AceJ

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm a pretty big electronic music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

AceJ

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

AceJ

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

AceJ

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page. 1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc. 2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find. 3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service. 4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos. I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar. Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

AceJ

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi people. Well I have a great news! My instict wasn't wrong and we are still using Rumbletalk. Its a great app! It allows you to do just anything and even more! :) Our company thinks that it is the best html chat room app out there. Well.. Worth a try! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts