Electrocompaniet ECG 1 and other stuff (turntable help needed)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

rainsoothe

nopiano said:
Electro said:
If you don't buy the Electro turntable you will always be wondering , "what if I had --- " in the back of your mind . *wink*
A very good point, and given your location finding a dealer you can rely on is a big factor.

I stayed with friends in Rimnicu Valcea many moons ago. A beautiful country.

Small world indeed :) Glad you enjoyed your stay.

@ Electro - :))))) true that. I already placed a downpayment on a Rega, though...

@ Drummerman - noted, that's what I was thinking.

avole

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Frankly, he needs to understand more about the science behind turntables before making really silly comments. For example, and understanding on wow and flutter plus rumble and the effect they can have is a good starting point, not to mention chassis damping etc.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
avole said:
Frankly, he needs to understand more about the science behind turntables before making really silly comments. For example, and understanding on wow and flutter plus rumble and the effect they can have is a good starting point, not to mention chassis damping etc.

Yes, what would I do without you :)

avole said:

Pretty trick measuring those without a tonearm.... ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts