ebay or shops

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all.

I've been looking on ebay and there's some great 2nd hand speakers which i wouldn't be able to afford if i bought from the shops. Do I buy of ebay and take a chance or should i go through the shops......oooooo such a dilema

I have a budget of about £600 and looking for 5.1 setup, but not sure whether to buy a set package or separate speakers for a room size of 25m2

Cheers David

Oxigin

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Hi David,

In regards to your ebay question, You could always arrange to collect the item and ask for a demo at the same time, Then if your not happy with them you could walk away?

XSnPX

May 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi there,

I an Ebay regular buyer, and if you look at the security checks such as positive feedback - ratings - length on website etc etc - you shoud not have any problems buying off Ebay - Regarding 2nd hand electronic as mentioned already - ask for a demo - if the seller is honest he will el tyou demo everything he's got to sell. If he says no - i would be reluctant to even consider sendign him money.

As for shops - they will be no different except they will charge more for 2nd hand equipment maybe than a private seller.

Look at classified ads and other 2nd hand sites form google - plenty to choose from :)

This is another one i regularly look at http://www.adverts.hififorsale.com/home.asp

Ben.

TRENDING THREADS