eb acoustic eb1 wall clearance

rymidd

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
i am thinking on buying eb1s and wonder what clearance eb1s need from the wall i will only be able to get about 17cm, I have the quad 11L 15cm from wall with no bass problems room is small

A

Anonymous

Hmmm...well the EB1s are not at all bass heavy. Reckon they'd be ok... but better if you can move them out

rymidd

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
thanx for the reply my room does seem to dampen bass well, my amp roksan k2 cd player audiolab cd8200. tad more low end and tad less forward mid range wont be a problem in my system

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm running my new EB1's at 19cm from the wall,anywhere from about 16-20cm should be fine.Vey,very happy with them.Fast,articulate and easy to melt into the music with them.Bass is good, solid and taught but i think if you listen to the Foo's,Lemmy,or Ozzy regularly they may not kick deep enough for you.

rymidd

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
now have a used pair of eb1 thanx for the replays they sound stunning with my set up. i have them about 17cm for rear wall and 14cm for side walls with no bass boom problems at all.

A

Anonymous

In my case, I got the more balanced sound with speakers at 50 cm from the wall, specially at high volumes. If the hearing volume is normal, with 20 cm you will not have problems.

Regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts