Easiest (Free) way to convert FLAC to Apple Losless.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I am looking at going down the iTunes + AppleTV + Airport Express to make my collection Digital and stream it about the house, I have the facility to quickly get my whole collection ripped to FLAC (Don't Ask), but I am guessing apple will not support this so need a way to convert the files, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
I'm fairly sure either dBPowerAmp or WinAmp will be able to do that - you might need to install a plug-in or two, can't quite remember, been a while since I set them up...

scene

margetti:I'm fairly sure either dBPowerAmp or WinAmp will be able to do that - you might need to install a plug-in or two, can't quite remember, been a while since I set them up...

dBPowerAmp does convert FLAC to ALAC, but it will only do this for 21 days for free (i.e. during the Trial Period), after this it will cost you $36 for the privilege

Zarn_Smith

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
scene:

margetti:I'm fairly sure either dBPowerAmp or WinAmp will be able to do that - you might need to install a plug-in or two, can't quite remember, been a while since I set them up...

dBPowerAmp does convert FLAC to ALAC, but it will only do this for 21 days for free (i.e. during the Trial Period), after this it will cost you $36 for the privilege

Which may I add is well worth the money...

scene

Zarn_Smith:scene:

Which may I add is well worth the money...

+1 on that.

TRENDING THREADS