DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 bluray movie that will sound 7.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have a bluray disc of G.I.Joe w/c has a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English Format for sounds. Currently, I have 5.1 speaker set-up and in the future, I'm planning to upgrade it from 5.1 to 7.1 set-up. In this case if I have the 7.1 set-up, if I played the G.I. Joe movie (using the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English on the disc), how will the sorround back left and right will sound? Do I have to set anything on my receiver so the sorround back left and right will sound different from the sorround sound? By the way, my receiver is Onkyo TX-SR606.

nads

emman360 said:
Hi guys! I have a bluray disc of G.I.Joe w/c has a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English Format for sounds. Currently, I have 5.1 speaker set-up and in the future, I'm planning to upgrade it from 5.1 to 7.1 set-up. In this case if I have the 7.1 set-up, if I played the G.I. Joe movie (using the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English on the disc), how will the sorround back left and right will sound? Do I have to set anything on my receiver so the sorround back left and right will sound different from the sorround sound? By the way, my receiver is Onkyo TX-SR606.

You either listen to it in 5.1 or gt h amp to mix it up to a 7.1 version. I leave it as. 5.1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts