Does anyone own a Pioneer BDP-120??

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've regularly asked for a player from Pioneer, but none has been forthcoming - though we have covered it in news etc. With so many other options to review, I haven't felt it essential to buy one to test.

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:We've regularly asked for a player from Pioneer, but none has been forthcoming - though we have covered it in news etc. With so many other options to review, I haven't felt it essential to buy one to test.

Is that the same with the pioneer sc-lx72 amp Clare?
Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
gel:Clare Newsome:We've regularly asked for a player from Pioneer, but none has been forthcoming - though we have covered it in news etc. With so many other options to review, I haven't felt it essential to buy one to test.

Is that the same with the pioneer sc-lx72 amp Clare?
Thanks

Yep

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:We've regularly asked for a player from Pioneer, but none has been forthcoming - though we have covered it in news etc. With so many other options to review, I haven't felt it essential to buy one to test.

Is that what you do if the manufacturer's don't send you a player, buy one and then test for yourself's?

If yes, what do you then do with the player once you have finished testing it?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We have numerous Andrews on WHF
emotion-4.gif

But back to the question - when we've finished testing something we've bought, it typically gets sold on eBay or Amazon.

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:

We have numerous Andrews on WHF
emotion-4.gif

But back to the question - when we've finished testing something we've bought, it typically gets sold on eBay or Amazon.

Clare have you had one product that you have reviewed and then sold that you wished you could of kept for yourself?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS