Does anybody know this tv?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I stumbled upon the JVC LT37DR1 TV, but i can't find much information and reviews about this product.
I can buy it for 500 pounds, and it's pretty much everything i look for, but there are not a lot of people out there
that own this tv and share their thoughts on the internet. So i hope someone here can help me out.

And i also would like a opinion on the question whether a Panasonic 32LZD85 for 550 pounds is expensive...
thank you in advance for your answers.

A

Anonymous

thank you for your response, but do you suggest that the 550 pounds is to much money for this tv?

A

Anonymous

Arvie88:
I stumbled upon the JVC LT37DR1 TV, but i can't find much information and reviews about this product.
I can buy it for 500 pounds, and it's pretty much everything i look for, but there are not a lot of people out there
that own this tv and share their thoughts on the internet. So i hope someone here can help me out.

And i also would like a opinion on the question whether a Panasonic 32LZD85 for 550 pounds is expensive...
thank you in advance for your answers.

the best 37in lcd is the philips 37pfl9604 , but thats £900ish , one i would suggest looking at , is the samsung 37b650 , which is a better tv than either of the two you mentioned , and around the same price ...

TRENDING THREADS