Do you think you will upgrade your home cinema system again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Not me. It would cost a lot of money to get better than what I got, so I am sticking. How about you?

I would probably have to look at something like a 75-inch TV flagship model - not much of an upgrade there. Besides I prefer 55-inch TVs because they are cheapest. Speakers - something like PMC Twenty something and a Arcam flagship amp to do any better. Not going to happen.

buzz_lightclick

Not me. It would cost a lot of money to get better than what I got, so I am sticking. How about you?

I would probably have to look at something like a 75-inch TV flagship model - not much of an upgrade there. Besides I prefer 55-inch TVs because they are cheapest. Speakers - something like PMC Twenty something and a Arcam flagship amp to do any better. Not going to happen.
I’ll be surprised if you don’t end up with one of the flagship 2020 Samsung QLEDs, even if you do end up returning it! :)
However I can see you keeping the same speakers and amp for a long while yet as you seem to be happy with what you’ve got for a long time already.

D

Deleted member 2457

I’ll be surprised if you don’t end up with one of the flagship 2020 Samsung QLEDs, even if you do end up returning it! :)
However I can see you keeping the same speakers and amp for a long while yet as you seem to be happy with what you’ve got for a long time already.
I definitely won’t Buzz I am keeping my TV until it dies on me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts