Do Amazon TVs come with 5 year warranties?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Some companys offer an extra five years at cost.
Yep, just looking for a good company to potentially buy the Sony 75 85 TV from

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
That's the Sony 75-inch TV idea down the pan then. Cheers.

Gel, what the hell is the matter with you?? Why would you buy it from Amazon while Richer Sounds are doing it with a six-year guarantee???
I don't like Richer Sounds.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Gel, what the hell is the matter with you?? Why would you buy it from Amazon while Richer Sounds are doing it with a six-year guarantee???

I see, but it's your loss - I've been on great terms with my local Richer Sounds since 2008!

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

I see, but it's your loss - I've been on great terms with my local Richer Sounds since 2008!
What, loss of money yes you are correct, the operations manager has bailed me out twice.

Edited by mods.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

What, loss of money yes you are correct, the operations manager has bailed me out twice. My loss F off.

gel mate, no need for this. I don't think son of sj was having a go at you.

D

Deleted member 2457

And actually I think you will find its their loss not mine!

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

What, loss of money yes you are correct, the operations manager has bailed me out twice. My loss F off.

That would be a first then!

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

he can patronise you in the future then.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
And actually I think you will find its their loss not mine!

I think he was simply referring to the additional warranty you'd get from Richer for the money. I presume they're similar prices with Amazon?
Yes, fair enough then.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

What, loss of money yes you are correct, the operations manager has bailed me out twice.

Edited by mods.

I'm not on the What Ho-Fi forum every day, and I've just seen this from over three months ago. Gel, I absolutely object to being told Edited by mods in a public forum. This is unacceptable. And if the What Hi-Fi moderators were more active, they might have done something about it before now. I think it's best if from now on I don't contribute to any threads of which you are the Original Poster, which should be easy because you said within the last seven days that you would not be writing any more posts.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

I'm not on the What Ho-Fi forum every day, and I've just seen this from over three months ago. Gel, I absolutely object to being told Edited by mods in a public forum. This is unacceptable. And if the What Hi-Fi moderators were more active, they might have done something about it before now. I think it's best if from now on I don't contribute to any threads of which you are the Original Poster, which should be easy because you said within the last seven days that you would not be writing any more posts.
Fine by me, all you do is patronise anyway!

D

Deleted member 2457

Can you tell Norman to do the same. Thanks! *smile*

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Whats the point of having mods if all they are doing is removing comments? Gel is the only person on this forum at the centre of drama without him there would be none. Maybe mods need to see this and be issuing strict warnings or a ban? Gel has swore at countless people. Fell out publicly. Bullied and more yet nothing done. Think this should be changed. Yes mods?

Note from mods: Your comment was removed because it amounted to bullying.

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
Whats the point of having mods if all they are doing is removing comments? Gel is the only person on this forum at the centre of drama without him there would be none. Maybe mods need to see this and be issuing strict warnings or a ban? Gel has swore at countless people. Fell out publicly. Bullied and more yet nothing done. Think this should be changed. Yes mods?

Edited by mods. You both need to stop now.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am the one who has been bullied on here and everyone knows apart from you!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:

Oh really? What was that thread before posted calling me a troll? A specific thread targeted just to me. That is bullying. Right?

You bring it on yourself though. Ask for advice every day then dont follow it. Lost cause

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
nugget2014 said:
gel said:

Oh really? What was that thread before posted calling me a troll? A specific thread targeted just to me. That is bullying. Right?

You bring it on yourself though. Ask for advice every day then dont follow it. Lost cause

This feud is getting a bit long in the tooth now, haven't you two kissed and made up now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts