DIY headphone stand

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
I got so fed up with my headphones knocking around I got out my tool kit and fashioned a stand. It used to be a paper towel stand and a lump of Beech I had lying around, it didn't take too long to make and looks quite nice, IMHO :)

7211350986_b7c4d170fc_n.jpg

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi that looks realy good :clap: My headphones just hang on the top of one of the legs on my soundstyle equipment stand your diy job looks realy classy

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the comments fellas :grin:

I tried all sorts of places to put them before, on the back of my chair, under the chair, hanging off my reading light (not a good idea!), on the bottom shelf of my equipment stand - kept forgetting they were there - but they usually ended up on the floor where they were in great danger from my clumsy feet! I just had to make something.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the comment idc, I'm pretty sure it was you that planted the seed in my mind some time ago, I think your stand is a great solution, I'm kind of stuffed if I want to add more 'phones :?

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Big Aura said:
i think one of these would be quite cool.
Now they are cool.

You could have a line of these heads on a shelf with a little light underneath connected to a random generator, simply press a button and the lights scroll through to highlight which headphone to use tonight 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts