dissapointing Sony wh 1000xm4, any suggestions for better?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

They are the most comfortable pair of headphones I have tried on too.

D

Deleted member 2457

Had these headphones on for about 4-5 hours today and my head and ears feel no different - can’t even tell I’ve had headphones on! :)

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I have connected by Bluetooth to my TV and they sound fantastic! :)
Aw wow, thats good news. Yeah i was wondering why as noone else in the reviews had mentioned, and i must have seen 20 between written ones and youtube. Donyou know if the new ones have an updated firmware? I read there is one, 1.2 i think. But only saw this on one comment on reddit, might be not true. Looking forward to getting mine. I ended up getting my Dad the philips 805 which down to £77 on black friday, from almost £200. He got bn them today, hes well chuffed.

D

Deleted member 2457

Aw wow, thats good news. Yeah i was wondering why as noone else in the reviews had mentioned, and i must have seen 20 between written ones and youtube. Donyou know if the new ones have an updated firmware? I read there is one, 1.2 i think. But only saw this on one comment on reddit, might be not true. Looking forward to getting mine. I ended up getting my Dad the philips 805 which down to £77 on black friday, from almost £200. He got bn them today, hes well chuffed.
I don’t know if they have the updated firmware is there anyway to tell? I am glad your dad is chuffed and thanks without you I would’ve bought them again. Thanks!

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I don’t know if they have the updated firmware is there anyway to tell? I am glad your dad is chuffed and thanks without you I would’ve bought them again. Thanks!
:) ah no worries, well in honesty if you guys werent ever present on these forums there would be nowhere to ask questions, and the thoughts would never have been raised, so cheers back! Still waiting for mine....they were due about now but I guess with covid all shops being closed, I could be waiting some time. Still, that Guiness advert was right hey?! Good things and all that.....
:)

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

:) ah no worries, well in honesty if you guys werent ever present on these forums there would be nowhere to ask questions, and the thoughts would never have been raised, so cheers back! Still waiting for mine....they were due about now but I guess with covid all shops being closed, I could be waiting some time. Still, that Guiness advert was right hey?! Good things and all that.....
:)
Let us know what you think to them once you get them. (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts