Devine Inspiration

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Just to come back to this thread.....The Sneaky DSM is now installed in the Living Room of The Good Father.

His music is ripped onto a Qnap and is wired to the Streamer with those sockets that send it over the wiring.

The LS50s are on sand-filled Atacama Stands and his Sky Box and DVD Player are both connected in the DSM. The only thing now missing is a little Sub for adding proper impact when watching blockbuster movies....but this will be in the future.

How does it sound?....

In a word, Fantastic (for the money). It's refined and detailed, with decent scale. Ideally, I would like the speakers to be further from the wall, but hey, nothing's perfect. It's made one helluva difference to watching TV/DVD....even CDs sound great, played through the DVD Player via SPDIF.

Overall, he's delighted...and I'm happy that he's happy.

FWIW. I can thoroughly recommend this as a 2 channel solution for music, film and gaming.

EDIT. I have a couple of pictures on my iPhone, but have no idea how to post them...so if anyone can put it in an idiot-proof way, using an Apple device, I'm all ears.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Am ordering a Sneaky  DSM tomorrow. Home trial for 2weeks.  *dance4*
Good for you....I look forward to how you get on.

There is a lot of versatility using the settings in Konfig.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts