desk speakers for Cyrus 6XPd/CD 6SE/Mac

knacker

Dec 19, 2007
Visit site
Need some desktop speakers for my cyrus/mac mini setup due to being shunted out of my listening room and into the office and my PMC having a dented tweeter cone thanks to my 2 year old |( Any ideas please? I listen mostly to rock/blues/indie/folk/R&B- the original stuff not this nonsense they call R&B now

knacker

Dec 19, 2007
Visit site
any thoughts about Neat Iota's? They should fit in nicely if thwy would be suitable

Please let me have some feedback:wave:

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
I havent heard the Iotas, but previous demos with Neats would suggest to me they are much better with Naim than Cyrus.

One speaker I can reccomend thats small, happy close to the wall, and goes well with the Cyrus, is Leema Xero's

A

Anonymous

Neat Ioat's would work well indeed; heard them with my Cyrus 8VS2 and Motive 2's last week as well as the Rega RS3's...

I'd also say the Rega RS1's would work well but it all depends on the size of the speaker youre after.

Budget wise take a look at the Dali Zensor 1's; heard these last week whist sniffing round the local Richer Sounds (they were on the end of an 8 DAC amp) with Sonos streaming (I think) and sounded VERY good indeed for their mediocre price tag!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts