denon dvd-2500bt cd quality

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am contemplating buying this player, any views on the quality of the cd performance? In your opinion, what price would an individual cd player be that would match its sound quality? Thanks.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
emotion-21.gif
Hi hevian welcome to the forums, i have seen this player and it is a superb machine there are a few members on this very forum that have this machine and are very pleased with it, here is the review for you to read.

http://whathifi.com/Review/Denon-DVD-2500BT/ i have not heard CD play back on this though, but have heard it is very capable player, it is difficult to put a price comparison against a dedicated CDplayer, at a guess £200-£300 but at the end of the day try to audition the player your self take some CDs and have a listen, other than that i dont think you will be disapointed with this player, just ask anyone on here, it can also be bought pretty cheap if you look around.

Hope this helps a bit

Andy

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
hevian:
I am contemplating buying this player, any views on the quality of the cd performance? In your opinion, what price would an individual cd player be that would match its sound quality? Thanks.
Contemplate no further hevian, as its a cracking machine as i for one am a very, very proud owner indeed, & have been since its launch.

First up CD performance is good but not brilliant & i would also say it's around the price of a £200 to £300 dedicated CD player, if Cd playback means alot to you from a bluray player then i would maybe recommend an audition first, as for bluray performance?? In a word.... Brilliant !! As for the DTS master audio & True HD audio... Superb !! Standard DVD performance... Fantastic !!

And at the price you could get it for now its a steal & a no brainer.

What are you waiting for.........

A

Anonymous

excellent poinds jase - I myself am soooo interested in upgrading my PS3 and as the Denon is a steal at 600GBP - im not quiet sure why I havent yet snapped it up. I assume the difference between the Denon and PS3 is very obvious. I have an output source that is capable to revealing any differences between the 2. Thx

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Vinny7:excellent poinds jase - I myself am soooo interested in upgrading my PS3 and as the Denon is a steal at 600GBP - im not quiet sure why I havent yet snapped it up. I assume the difference between the Denon and PS3 is very obvious. I have an output source that is capable to revealing any differences between the 2. Thx
Yes i can confirm Vinny7 that the upgrade from the PS3 to the Denon is a huge leap forward (my opinion) i have a friend who's got a PS3 & we actually did a side by side test & even he had to admit the Denon was a cracking machine as its clearly in a different league.

Personally i think the Denon is worth the price for its standard DVD performance alone, i used to own the Denon 3910 dvd player that cost me £900 & i thought that was worth every penny but the 2500bt is better than that so it speaks for itself & to have a belting bluray performance to boot? Say no more.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
If you would have bought a Denon CD player, then you'll be more than happy with the CD playback of this machine. Personally I would never buy a Denon CD player, not because they're bad, but because I prefer a more forthright presentation, i.e. Cyrus or Pioneer. For me, whilst Denon CD playback is likely to make even the harshest recordings sound good, they never quite make the spine tingle like some other players can with good recordings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts