Denon DM38DAB w Dali Zensor 1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ive just bought this system for a hi-fi for a small room. is this a good combination or would i benefit from a different speaker. the review for the Dali zensor 1 seemed to be really great. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with either of these and if so, do you think this would be a good match?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Just to clarify, you've bought the Denon but not the speakers yet? Sorry if this seems like a daft question, but quite a lot of people come and post what they've bought, and then ask if it will be any good (maybe they want some assurance to assuage their buyer's remorse?) which seems a little too late. If you have bought both the Denon and the speakers, have a listen to them, give them some good time to run in and for you to get used to the new system, then tell us how it is (and if you don't like it, I'm sure people will have suggestions to remedy your problem).

On paper they should be decent match. You might get lucky and get a reply from someone who has heard this specific combination

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I use the Zensor 1 with a Nad c326bee amp and I love them. Very musical speakers with lots of detail. Very easy to drive also.

I've also had the Lektor 2 speakers and I can tell you that the Zensors sound better than the Lektors.

alainrj

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Denon DM38DAB with Dali Zenor 1's and Chord Silver Anniversary speaker cable. It sounds absolutely amazing for the money! The speakers bely their bookshelf size and give a very grown up well rounded sound. The Dalis sound much better with the grills removed. Treble is not tinny or harsh and the bass is surprisingly good too on the standard tone settings. I'm very happy with the system. I've also added a Russ Andrews mains lead and small oak cone feet to support the speakers which are located on top of bookcases.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts