admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello.i am thinking of buying a denon DRA-CX3 stereo reciever and a denon DCD-CX3 CD player to go with it. just wanted to any ones thought on this system. ive not had chance to listen to it yet. also i have not seen any reviews yet on this hifi.

A

Anonymous

Well it certainly looks good, display is a bit weird though, not sure about the red text. I ordered the CX3 pamflet off their website and it has a lot of info on it. Speakers look good too. Bit expensive though.

A

Anonymous

It's a phenomenal sounding 'little' system. It's very pricey yes, but sounds very, very good. Just do listen to it when you buy, a lovely seperates systems can be bought for the same amount of money.

A

Anonymous

cheers guys. i will have a good listen before i buy.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Had a quick browse through T3 magazine and there's a new version of Denon's upmarket mini system. Forgot the model number but its an all-in-one this time ie. amp/tuner/cdp. Around £1300 rated at 150w (not sure into what load or if this is total or p/ch). It has added DAB facility and plays SACD. Perhaps worth checking out/waiting for as the older version has no DAB to my knowledge which is a bit daft coming from Denon. Google and you'll probably find more info.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts