Denon avr-1910 for £319

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
www.hifix.co.uk has the Denon avr-1910 for just £319.

Their website says for collection from store only, but if you ask nicely, as I did, they will deliver for free to your door!!

Fantastic piece of kit, even more so at this price!

Nice spot. That's a superb price!
emotion-21.gif

scene

JohnNewman:FrankHarveyHiFi:
Why bother price matching with free shipping? Support independents!!
emotion-2.gif

AND a 2 year warranty......
emotion-21.gif

Absolutely!
emotion-1.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't behind HiFix
emotion-10.gif

I was more speculating if RS would actually price match - following on from what I saw when someone in RS in MK was trying to get the manager to price match and he was pretty much telling them to "get it from the other shop then..."

scene

No worries. If my Arcam AVR250 keeps failing (back at Arcam, again!) I may need to buy a new amp and that price is very tempting as I'm not sure I can stretch to the 2310 on my current (lack of) finances...

A

Anonymous

I am so so tempted to upgrade my Pioneer VSX 819.

Would I get better sound from my speaker, is it worth the upgrade.

Cheers.

PLEASE HURRY PLASTIC BURNING A HOLE IN MY LEG !!!!
emotion-9.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Naah. stick with what you have. If I were to change from an 819 I'd be looking for an amp that's around £1k rrp or more. The Denon won't really give you much that your Pioneer isn't already providing.

A

Anonymous

See my Pioneer VSX819 does not upgrade sd tv, and my plasma is like 5 years old, if not more, so not sure if thats doing a good job .

But I suppose I dont need to spend 315 just to get a little better picture.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
scene:I suppose I could ask the same question. If my Arcam doesn't pull through, should I really be looking at the 2310, or something else entirely?

Musically the 1910 isn't going to compare to your Arcam, but you will have the benefit of HD audio decoding. I'll probably need to know a little more about what you're after to make a solid recommendation.

scene

That's a hard one. Can't decide to go for a musical AV unit, which is what I did when I got the AVR250, or to look at some way of using a stereo amp (my A85, maybe) to drive the front pair, and use the AV amp for the rest. Hmm... Definitely want decoding and upscaling, HDMI pass-through (when amp off) as well, not convinced any sort of HDMI1.4a pass-through or compatibility is required. Would like some form of room-eq (just for set up), and would be interested in getting Height and/or Width speakers down the line... My room's 6m x 6m - and size isn't an issue as I have a shiny new AV cabinet to hide it in... Not really fantastically interested in multizone (but always a nice to have).

Of course - I would like to hope my AVR250 will pull through...

scene

True Blue:FrankHarveyHiFi:
Just being competitive
emotion-1.gif

Have a heart, you are ruining the second hand market at exactly the wrong time
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif

You about to sell your 2310 to fund an upgrade tb?
emotion-1.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
True Blue:Have a heart, you are ruining the second hand market at exactly the wrong time
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif

To be fair, selling a product on when new ones are coming out is always the wrong time to sell! It's always been the case. How do you think I feel? I've sometimes sold on AV amps at a huge loss to buy an up to date model - and I would've bought at trade!
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

FrankHarveyHiFi:
True Blue:Have a heart, you are ruining the second hand market at exactly the wrong time
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif
emotion-9.gif

To be fair, selling a product on when new ones are coming out is always the wrong time to sell! It's always been the case. How do you think I feel? I've sometimes sold on AV amps at a huge loss to buy an up to date model - and I would've bought at trade!
emotion-6.gif

1. Do you have it in silver?

2. It says the £299.00 is in-store price only. Coventry is too far for me. Would you post it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts