Denon Amp compatible with Mordaunt-Short Aviano 1 speakers - advice required

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

Have an old Denon Amp PMA-735R and for the past 12 years have used Mordaunt-Short MS10i speakers.

These speakers have been fantastic but found out one blew over the weekend and I'm gutted.

I noticed a lot of films these days have certain audio levels that seemed to strain them (I was always careful

how hard I had the volume).

Looking at replacements of Mordaunt-Short Aviano 1 as I'm not working full time and need a quick replacement.

Can someone tell me if these would be a suitable replacement given the specs (posted photos of amp and speaker specs).

Never understood watts etc and total newbie.

The reason I like them is they're going cheap onn Amazon (affordab;e for me) and the colour is the nice classy dark wood

shade of my current (bust) ones so really keen on them. And postage is free.

Please advise if compatible with amp.

Thanks for your time Smile

Fleece

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Great speakers, the MS10i (and others in the range). They owe much of their musicality and design to Epos. Should be easily repairable or replacable, there are still a fair few out there or you could try the rarer, modified Classic model. For more power handling the MS20i Pearls are very good too. I was somewhat disappointed with the Mezzo 2 and can't comment on the Aviano.

regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts